Friday, July 11, 2008

Walgreens: Planters Nuts Free!!

I found this deal online and was really wondering if it worked.  So I had to try it.  Apparently, if you buy 6 of the planters peanuts they count themselves as the other 3 products needed to get the $3 off deal.  They are 2/$5 at Walgreens.  Use 5 $3/1 coupon and they are free + a $5 rebate, so that's $5 profit!
I also happened to go to a brand new Walgreens and they had a $3/$10 coupon for Grand Opening!  So, I let my husband get Mt. Dew and candy as a treat for being so patient!
I love free stuff!

1 comment:

Leah said...

This is fun stuff, isn't it? Glad you're joining the CVS "cult" and thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog! I get more than the limit because I have one account for me and one account for my husband. There are people who have for their kids, too, but I don't think that's ethical. To each their own, I guess. Hope that helps!