Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DIY Wednesday

I have decided to start doing a DIY Wednesday post weekly (I hope!).  I definitely believe in making anything you can instead of buying it.  A lot of things you see in the store can be made at home and usually pretty simply.  I love buying things at thrift stores and repainting them to make them new again.  I hope to show you some ideas of things you can create on your own at very cheap prices.  I would also love for you to share any DIY ideas you have or anything that you would like to create and are not sure how.  I will try to help you figure out how to do it.  I would also love any suggestions of what to write about each week.  Here are some things I have made myself and plan to share:  headboard, furniture, pergola, artwork, mosaic table, etc.  


No comments: