Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hidden CVS Deal! Small Money Maker!

I have personally confirmed that this deal!  The ad states you must buy mascara and expensive eye roller and earn $10 ECB.  I heard the rumor that you could buy two mascaras (5.99 each) and the $10 ECB's would print.  Use 2 $2/1 coupons and it's a money maker!  Well, I was really nervous about this deal and didn't want to do it if it wouldn't work because I would be wasting my ECB's to pay for it and I still have mascaras from a couple weeks ago.  As I was debating if I was going to try, in walks my favorite cashier, who loves me and my couponing self.  I asked her if she thought it would work and she said let's try it and if it doesn't I'll refund you your money!  Yeah! I love her!  So I did it, and out pops my $10 ECB!!  So excited!  

Not only did she do this, she also gave me a huge handful of $5 off Kodak DVD coupons!!! Enough for me and everyone in my family!  I wish I would have gotten them earlier in the week because I could have shared them with all of you, but there is no way they would get there in time now!  Sorry!  Isn't it great to have a cashier who loves when we do this?  Too bad she's leaving for college soon!  I take her treats every once in a while and I told her she definitely earned some treats!!  

I'll list all of the deals she helped me do in a bit!

No comments: