Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here we go!

Ok...so I've heard all about this blogging thing and finally decided to give it a try.  I have no idea what about or if it will be anything anyone will be interested in reading, but here goes!  I'm sure that it will reflect on my many hobbies and crazy project ideas that I get.  I love doing anything crafty.  If I don't have a project (or two or three or four...) going on, then you can bet I'm racking my brain to think of something to create.  Some turn out fantastic, some crash and burn, and some turn out embarrassingly funny.  The thing about "my projects" is that I insist on spending as little money as possible making it.  If there is something I see in the store that I want, I don't buy it.  I go home and figure out how to make it.  I'm famous for saying, "I can make that!"  I love finding deals on anything!  This love of deals has led to my newest adventure, couponing!  I've just started reading about it (which actually helped me decided to start my own blog!) I'm sure I'll have more to share about that later.  Anyway, I hope this new project (blogging) will be a lot of fun and help me make some new friends around the world!

No comments: