Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Favorite Hobby


My favorite hobby is making cakes.  It is definitely my creative outlet.  I keep super busy doing this, and hope that someday I will have my own bakery.  I am by no means an expert, but hope that if I keep practicing I will get better and better.  Sometimes, no most of the time, I am so busy with cakes that I don't have time for my other crafty projects.  But it does supply me with a little extra cash to spend on my ideas when I have time!  If you've ever thought about making your kids birthday cakes (or any cake) and need any help, ideas, tips, etc., just ask!  Again, I'm no expert, but would love to help if I can.  This picture is the wedding cake I made for one of my best friends last month.  I was also in the wedding, so this was a huge undertaking.  You can see all of my cakes on my website:  www.freewebs.com/bellsnbows

1 comment:

A JoyFilled Life said...

Wow, that's a wonderful and original wedding cake! I haven't ever seen one with colors like that, but I really like it! Am going to show it to my 2 grown & being court'ed daugthers!