Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guess What?????



I am so excited!  My husband said the sweetest words I've ever heard:
We are getting a new CVS in town!!!
  
That's right!!!!  I am so excited because right now the only CVS anywhere close to me is about 35 minutes away!  (It's ok though because my sister lives there and it's a good excuse to see those beautiful babies you see to the left!)  Now it will only be about 10 minutes away!!  I'm so excited I want to go volunteer to help them build it just so it will be finished faster!  I can't wait!!!  Oh, the deals that are just waiting to be made!!

While I was at CVS tonight, I mentioned to the cashier (who is my new BFF) that I was so excited about the new CVS closer to home.  She said "Why?"  I said, "because it's so much closer", and she said "you can't go there."  I was wondering why, and she said, "you have to keep coming here to see us so we can see all the deals you make!"  She was also shocked that I wasn't buying that much (just did the Excedrin deal and still waiting on my coupons to do my other deals).  She said, that's all your getting today?  Then when no ECB's printed on my first transaction, she kept looking at the receipt like something was wrong and looked at me puzzled and said "you didn't earn any ECB's???"  I told her to just wait!

Here's my deals (I had to rework my scenarios again when I got there due to lack of items):
#1:
Excedrin migrane ($2/1) printable here
Maloox chewables ($2/1)
CVS soap ($2/1 skincare) 
2 Johnson's Buddies soap  ($2/2) $1/1printable here
-$3/$15 coupon
ECB's used:  $5.50
OOP:  $0.72

#2:
Excedrin migrane ($2/1) printable above
Maloox chewables ($2/1)
Speed Stick ($1/1) printable here
-$3/$15 coupon
ECB's used:$4.00
OOP:$3.88
ECB's earned:  12

I realized afterward that I might should have done these transactions the other way around.  I think I would have ended up with a smaller OOP, but also less ECB's.  I had to rework the deals while in the store and I got so confused!!  Oh well, now I have more to play with next time!!
 

No comments: