Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kroger Deals

Last week I was really sick with strep (yes, one week teaching and I get strep), but I had to go to Kroger to get my prescription filled and I had some coupons I was dying to use.  I also had gotten some Kroger coupons in the mail that were awesome, including a $20 in free groceries for a new prescription, which I can use up to 3 times!  That's $60 in groceries!  I ended up spending about $35 oop for $115 worth of groceries + the $25 prescription (which I had to have any way).  I was so excited.  I figured I probably wouldn't be able to repeat that, but I decided to try again this week.

I had to get another prescription, so I did another $20 off groceries coupon.  My prescription was only $6 this time, so I profited $14 by getting my prescription filled!

Here's what I got:

3 Kroger Spaghetti Noodles
Kroger Onion Soup Mix
Tortillas
Pace Pico de Gallo
2 Hunt's Snack Pack
Kroger Black Beans
Kroger Kidney Beans
Knorr Mexican Rice
Knorr Parmesan Noodles
3 Jello Pudding
Crystal Light
6 Kool-Aid
Wax Paper
Kraft Ranch Salad Dressing
Tide to Go Pen
Kroger Sugar
2 Suddenly Salad
Ozark Water
Kroger Cheddar Cheese
Kroger Parmesan Cheese
2 Nestle Cookies
Nerds Rope
100 Grand
Kroger Milk
Grapes
10 Lean Cuisine
5 Hot Pockets 
Mighty Dog Can Dog Food
Wheat Thins
Doritos
Santitas Tortilla Chips
Land O'Frost Turkey
4 Ball Park Franks
2 Sara Lee Hot Dog Buns
Sara Lee Bread

Total before Plus Card and Coupons was over $150 (can't remember with tax, etc.)
 Used:
$5 off $75 from entertainment book
$20 from prescription
$5 off for $20 Nestle Products
$5 off for $20 Nestle Products

Coupons: (my Kroger doubles)
$1 Pace (found on the salsa)
$.60/2 Hunt's Snack Pack
$.35/2 Knorr 
$.50/2 Suddenly Salad
2 $1 Nestle Cookies
$.55 Land O' Frost
2 $1 Ball Park Franks
$.50 Wax Paper
$.50 Tide to Go Pen
Free Crystal Light
Free Wheat Thins
Free Kraft Dressing
Free Sara Lee Buns
Free Sara Lee Bread
Free Can Mighty Dog Food

Total after:  $59.29
That's over $90 savings!!!

And between this and the meat from last week, we are set for at least 3 weeks including our lunches for school!!!  I'm so excited!

I'm gonna go try to make it to Walgreens to use my $5 off $20 purchase that expires today!!


No comments: