Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm back!

Shortly after my last post (about loving couponing and the great experience I had), I had a terrible experience at the exact same store.  They were extremely rude and didn't want to let me use my coupons that were completely legit (from the paper, not internet) and were the exact same coupons I had used earlier that week.  I don't know what happened, but it left a sour taste in my mouth.  I have continued to coupon, I'm just not as pumped to go back to CVS.  I have returned a couple of times and it was completely normal, no fuss, easy, smooth transactions.  I don't know what happened before.  I have been doing a lot more couponing on my groceries since then and that is working out great for us.  I have started back to school (teaching) so my time spent on deal seeking is limited.  This is such a busy time of year!  Anyway, I hope to get back to some DIY stuff I had wanted to start posting.  I've done a few cute projects, but haven't had time to post them.  Hopefully, you will see them soon!

No comments: